Black and Decker is known for delivering reliability and value throughout a range of offerings from power tools to small kitchen appliances. In this Black and Decker CJ625 Juicer Review, we will explain why the CJ625 is no exception to Black and Decker’s reputation for great products.
The CJ625 is a great choice for customers who want a no hassle fruit juicer that can be controlled easily and efficiently – if you’re willing to do the work. With a thirty four ounce capacity, its not the biggest juicer but you’ll be able to obtain an adequate amount of juice from a machine that isn’t inconvenient to clean, or a hassle to assemble and disassemble.
The juicing itself is a seamless process. There are two cones in the CJ625 that rotate both ways, squeezing almost every drop of juice from fruit. The small cone is great for smaller fruits like limes, oranges or lemons, while the large cone is perfect for larger fruit like grapefruit. You can adjust the amount of pulp that you want which is convenient.
One downside of the juicer is that it gets warm to the touch when you try to produce large batches of juice at one time. If you consider that it is a smaller size model and probably isn’t built to manufacture loads of fresh juice at once, though, this seems fair.
The juicer is convenient to use and clean. All of its components are dishwasher safe, allowing easy and quick cleanup, and there is cord storage built in to keep things neat and in their places. The spout is drip free, and in addition to the standard size cone and adjustable pulp control, there is a strainer and stirrer. A dust cover keeps things tidy.
- The Juice Container is clear so that you can see how much juice each piece of fruit has yielded easily.
- The container also has handy measurement markings on it if you are using juicing for recipes.
- The spout of the container is molded to prevent spills.
- There is an auto reversing reamer to achieve the maximum amount of juice extraction you need.
- The product, like many other Black and Decker’s, is built to the Electrical Standards of North America.
- Great price for an economical juicer
- Easy assemble, disassemble, clean up and storage
- Juice container anti drip and perfect for juicing recipes.
- Easy to use for beginners who will likely appreciate the juicer most
- Your hands will be doing most of the juicing and may get sore
- Can not handle too much capacity of juice extraction without warming up
- Easy to use but tiring to juice too much
If you are looking for a smaller juicer that offers more value and economy the CJ625 might be right up your alley. This is recommended for people who want to juice only a small amount of fruit because if you juice too much your hand will get sore and the juicer may heat up. It may be good for beginners or those who simply want an occasional glass of fresh squeezed juice.